29 April, 2005
My wishlist
Does not contain "Pampers Swaddlers Diapers, Size N (Up to 10 lbs), Sesame Street, Jumbo, Bonus , 40 diapers". But somebody's does. Actually a lot of people's wishlist does. As you probably have figured out by now, I am a little tired from studying, so I needed a little break of useless internet surfing (I have been ocean surfing today too, just so you don't think I spend ALL my life on this computer - just most of it), and I stopped by Amazon.com to see what was in store. Their site is full of usefull functions and services, among other things, the wishlist. And since most people have more than what they need and even more than that, they don't really know what they should wish for. Amazon.com solved this by adding a "These are items that have been added most often to Wish Lists" service - updated daily. (Wanna check it out? Try this link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/zg/-/03/ref=pd_zg_cam_rt_mw/103-4124356-4258248). So that you and me can get some hints for what we should put in our wish lists. Today - April 29th, the Health & Personal Care category included as I said: Pampers Swaddlers Diapers. Amazing. I am checking back tomorrow to see if 20 gallons of Premium 91 octane Gas is on the wishlist. That's what I would wish for - if I had a car. Specially with the gas prices they have around here. I have something else to tell you about gas prices. See the next post. - That is, the next post that will be posted after this post, so you will find this above this post, since this is a blog, with the most recent postings on top. I guess you probably could figure this out on your own, I just wanted to help you out, that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment